• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile: Images disappeared from the phone

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my images were gone when I logged on first thing this morning. I re-uploaded my presets and 2 new images and now those are gone too. I've lost so much. Help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your images are missing from the Lightroom app.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your computer's OS?

Please check if your images and presets are present on https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

Also, note that free user accounts do not sync anything to cloud storage and rely on local storage only.  Still, even after an app crash, all your existing photos and presets should still be there.  However, if you reinstalled the app, or install and sign in on another device, your photos and presets will not exist because they were not synced to cloud storage.

If you use iPhone or iPad and back up your device, this help page shows how it may be possible to recover images from your device backup: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using lightroom on my phone. And I pay for the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked that site and they are not there either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using an iPhone or Android device? Also, Are you subscribed to Lightroom Premium or Photography plan? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines