Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile imports gone after removing Ssd

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am currently traveling and am organizing my raw photos via lightroom mobile. 

To be precise: I import the photos via a USB/SD-Hub on my huawei mediapad m5 and copy them from the SD-card to a Samsung Ssd at first.

After that I import them from the Ssd into lightroom. 

Unfortunately I didn't came to syncing them to the cloud due to bad internet connection. 

When I recently started the app without having the Ssd connected it asked me something like "syncing with intern Memory or SD" and I miss clicked unfortunately. 

From this on all my photos, albums, etc. Were gone.

Since I didn't sync, the Library files must be stored somewhere on the device. I found a folder called "com.adobe.lrmobile" with several subfolders, all the Imported pictures (also those I deleted in lightroom) but I cannot bring lightroom to work with this data.  I copied the files onto the internal SD but it didn't work. I also tried to copy onto the internal memory but I have not enough Memory to copy all the files to there and just copying the files despite the photos didn't work either. I can import the photos from there but they don't even have the rank included anymore so it's worthless.

I think the problem is, that lightroom recognizes the Ssd as a normal integrated SD-card (it also shows the left memory of the Sd or Ssd depending on whether it is connected. 

So is there any way to restore the files on the device? They must be stored and read somewhere?!

If somebody could help me I would be more then thankful! 

Best regards, Arne 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?