• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile - increase cloud storage

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 100Go space, is it possible to increase it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased a Lightroom subscription through the Google Play or iOS app stores, there is currently no plan there that allows a storage increase.  If you were to instead subscribe via adobe.com, storage upgrades are possible through thee adobe.com site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.
I exclusively do my post processing with lightroom mobile on iPad.
Will the storage increase that I would subscribe via adobe.com be available when retouching my photos with my iPad or on my iPad it will still be limited to 100Go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you susbcribed to one of the Lightroom or Photography packages from adobe.com, this would include desktop and also mobile app usage, and if you added the optional 1024 GB storage, this would be used by all LR apps on desktop and mobile platforms.  

If you try to add this additional storage from adobe.com while you remain subscribed to the mobile-only plan from the iOS app store, this will cancel your mobile plan but not automatically resubscribe you to Lightroom -- I'm inquiring with our backend teams if this is a bug, or perhaps working by design to avoid billing customers twice for the same service.  For now, I can tell you the cleanest way to add storage is to:
- cancel your mobile app store subscription.  

- resubscribe Lightroom on our site based on one of the plans described at https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html, selecting the storage amount you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again for your response.
It's a real pity we cannot increase our lightroom mobile iCloud storage director with IOS.

I do have some questions:

1. If I cancel my lightroom mobile IOS app store subscription, will I lose all my photos stored on the cloud?
2. If I resubscribe Lightroom on adobe.com site based on one of the plans described, selecting the cloud storage I need.
* IF I subscribe to a desktop lightroom for windows, will I be able to use and enjoy my subscription on the lightroom mobile app installed on my iPad/iPhone?
* Will I be able to still use my lightroom mobile app on my iPad/iPhone to do post-treatment of my raw files?
* Will I still be able to access all my photos from the lightroom cloud I subscribed for.

I would subscribe to a desktop version mainly for the higher could storage. I do my post treatments on my iPad exclusively and would like to continue to do so.

Thank you so much for your support.
Looking forward to read from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Salvatore

Apologies for the slow reply

1. Cancelling your iOS app store description and letting your subscription expire will not remove your uploaded images, edits, presets, etc.  

2. Subscribing to a plan on adobee.com that provides Lightroom on the desktop will also grant access to Lightroom via mobile apps as well.  You can import, edit, etc on any of the desktop or mobile apps, and once synced your photos and edits are available on any of the Lightroom apps.  You can certainly edit RAW images on any of the apps, mobile or desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah it's a pity. A greedy pity. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines