Copy link to clipboard
I'm quite new with Lightroom, but hopefully someone can help me out.
Here are the steps I did:
1. I saved a .dng (raw) preset file from an third-party app like Koloro (for example "Insta Style 01.dng")
2. In the third-party app i can add my (example) non raw picture and preview (and save) it with the preset I took. This looks good and I like it (see attachment "Preset_InstaStyle01_Koloro.jpg") .
3. I open Lightroom mobile app and imported the .dng file and copied the settings of it.
4. In the Lightroom app I imported my non raw picture and saved the copied settings I took before of the preset (.dng)(see attachment "Preset_InstaStyle01_Ligthroom.jpeg") ..
5. When I saved or see the preview of the picture with the preset settings, it looks very different than what I saw on the third-party app.
This happends with mostly every .dng file I installed..
My questions, how does this difference occur? Is there a possible way to make it even?
For it will cost me a lot of time with selecting presets. It's not efficient when i'm looking for presets by knowing it may not be the same preview as in the Lightroom app.
Lightroom Mobile version 5.2.2
Koloro version 2.9.5
Big thanks if you can help me towards the right direction. Looking forward to your replies.
Have something to add?