• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile iOS not uploading to Cloud

New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile stopped uploading to cloud for me. I'm running the current 2.7.3 iOS version. Anything changed on the iPad or iPhone does not upload. If I add a collection, it starts syncing but never stops and nothing appears in the cloud. If I add a photo, to an existing collection, I get the same "syncing" 1 file pending forever. If I delete the additions and quit the app and start again, it will sync fine and show "all up to date".

If I make changes to Lightroom desktop, those sync immediately to the iPad and iPhone. No problem. So the issue is only on the mobile side.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

A day later and the problem has disappeared. Must have been an issue with the Adobe Cloud somehow. All good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A day later and the problem has disappeared. Must have been an issue with the Adobe Cloud somehow. All good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines