Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile iOS

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question about Lightroom Mobile iOS subscription - I have an active subscription till 22.07.2019 yet in the iOS app it says my subscription expired. Restoring purchases doesn’t work.

HI Ivo, Could you give it a try again? Your account should be fixed. Let me know if it's working for you now? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile iOS

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question about Lightroom Mobile iOS subscription - I have an active subscription till 22.07.2019 yet in the iOS app it says my subscription expired. Restoring purchases doesn’t work.

HI Ivo, Could you give it a try again? Your account should be fixed. Let me know if it's working for you now? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 1