Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile Ipad and Iphone Login

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud that was renewed this month. My computer and Macbook work fine but the mobile version will not. It says the my service expired? I have talked with customer service for an hour and then they gave up and said I need to go to the forum? After working with the CS on Chat it now says Trail 30 days remaining on my mobile applications.

I have done the following to try and fix,

log out and log back in.

Remove the software from the ipad and re-install.

Tried to pay to upgrade???Image-1[1].jpg

I leave for an international trip next week and would really like to get this working prior?

Please advise and thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Ipad and Iphone Login

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud that was renewed this month. My computer and Macbook work fine but the mobile version will not. It says the my service expired? I have talked with customer service for an hour and then they gave up and said I need to go to the forum? After working with the CS on Chat it now says Trail 30 days remaining on my mobile applications.

I have done the following to try and fix,

log out and log back in.

Remove the software from the ipad and re-install.

Tried to pay to upgrade???Image-1[1].jpg

I leave for an international trip next week and would really like to get this working prior?

Please advise and thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2018 0
Oannes1 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have called customer service three times? they say I need to post on the forum and no one has a fix and no one responds? This is the worst service in history I pay a considerable amount for my team and we cant talk to anyone. going to start sending emails and posting to social media.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 0