Lightroom mobile IPad sync issue with latest update v3.2.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been experiencing syncing issues after updating the Ipad app to the latest version. My edits are not viewable when I edit from the IPad and viewed from my other device (Lightroom mobile android). There were no sync issues from my IPad as app says it was succesfully synced (I even did a forced sync). When viewed from Andriod, i can see the edits in the small thumbnail, but when I clicked on the image to edit further, it reverts to the unedited image. Clearing the cache on the IPad didn’t work. Seems like my syncing of the changes in the Ipad is broken.

Anyone experience the same issue? Btw android app is also updated to the latest version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile IPad sync issue with latest update v3.2.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been experiencing syncing issues after updating the Ipad app to the latest version. My edits are not viewable when I edit from the IPad and viewed from my other device (Lightroom mobile android). There were no sync issues from my IPad as app says it was succesfully synced (I even did a forced sync). When viewed from Andriod, i can see the edits in the small thumbnail, but when I clicked on the image to edit further, it reverts to the unedited image. Clearing the cache on the IPad didn’t work. Seems like my syncing of the changes in the Ipad is broken.

Anyone experience the same issue? Btw android app is also updated to the latest version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if you compare with e.g. https://lightroom.adobe.com, does it reflect what you have on your device?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2018 0