• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile isn’t working

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 days ago I bought the monthly subscription, but the app isn’t working, it‘s Like I haven’t bought anything, how can I solve that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to be a bit more specific when you say the app 'isn't working'. That could mean anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says that my free trial has expired, I bought it, and I can’t use the premium features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out and then log back in. Be sure to use the same Adobe ID that you purchased it with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it does not work.. when I try to press “restore purchase“ i read something like “impossible to complete the purchase, if The problem persists, contact the support”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually log out and then back in. If that doesn't work reach out to @AdobeCare on Twitter and they can check your account to see if there is something wrong there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Constantin, could you give it another try. I've just fixed your account from the server-side. Maybe you need to re-sign-in .
With our next prerelease we will release a permanent fix to avoid such situation in the future

Let me know if it works now for you.

-

Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it’s working, thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GoodMorning! I'm struggling with the EXACT same issue w/ my Lightroom app. I try and restore purchase, and have even tried repurchasing the app but it won't work!! I adore it so much, would you possibly be able to help me??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines