• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile missing camera options (long exp, depth capture) & missing lens(uv, w, t) on ipad

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

could you help with  the Lr mobile app it seems to be missing the options in the settings Technology preview which allows you to enable the Long exposure and Depth Map Support for the Depth Capture camera feature & long Exposure.

As well I seem to be missing the lenses option (uv, w, & t) in all camera modes?

I just watched Lisa Carney at the Adobe Max this past week and was interested in using these features.

I am new to lightroom mobile and to the my new ipad pro (2018), it may well be an obvious mistake on my part. I'm hoping it is a simple fix thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPad Pro 2018 doesn't have these as well.

I can understand the lenses, as the iPad doesn't have multiple lenses but don't know what the Tech Previews require and why those are not present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Capture Tech Previews are available only on iPhones with two lenses -- they're not available on iPads at this time, even if said iPads have two lenses.  

If seeing this functionality on dual lens iPads appeals to you, please post a feature request over at feedback.photoshop.com where engineering is most likely to see your request!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I changed over to the iPhone 12 Pro the other day, I also lost Long Exposure and Depth capture. So it's not supported with 3 lens cameras? 

I also lost the Adobe RAW profiles I used a lot like Landscape and Vivid. They aren't available for any new photos I take but the option comes up for older photos in my library taken with my iPhone XS. 

Please note I shoot RAW only... or it should be set for that anyway.  I'm still trying to figure out all the changes since switching phones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi js28375370

Our latest app version released before we got the iPhone 12.  We are working on enabling support for the various things you mentioned in a future LR iOS release. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the estimated release date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines