• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile not syncing with the cloud

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in a bar yesterday and had no wifi or mobile service, I took 48 pics with Lightroom Mobile and when I regained service it hasn't been able to sync.

It says the photos are pending synchronization but nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnthonyRaShane,

Sorry that Lightroom CC on mobile is not syncing images to the cloud. Which version of Lightroom CC mobile app are you using?

Please take a look at the below troubleshooting steps:

• Sign out and then sign in to the Lightroom CC mobile app. For details, see Activate and deactivate Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
  • Ensure that your Lightroom for mobile app is up to date.
  • Ensure that your are running Lightroom on your desktop and Lightroom for mobile app on the same Internet WiFi network. Syncing is paused over the cellular network, if you've enabled Sync Only Over WiFi in Lightroom app's settings.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uninstalled and reinstalled and lost the pics... No big deal ...I knew I should have backed em up just figured they were on my phone somewhere. They were good pics too. Lol

Thanks for your help anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

Glad you got it working.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines