• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Not Syncing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported photos to LR CC last night as always. They're syncing to my desktop LR fine but the mobile app on my Android says synced and backed up but no new photos are showing up. Any idea why? I haven't changed any settings recently. Phone is fine. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.... for clarity to help others maybe solve your problem:

When you imported into LR CC was this LRCC Desktop, Web, Android, iOS or Classic?

When they are syncing to Desktop LR fine, is this LRCC Desktop or Classic?

It's the Android Phone where the Photos are not appearing, correct? (or are there two devices and one is fine?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not able to import into LR Classic Desktop so I have been importing into LRCC Desktop. From there they sync into LR Desktop and onto my phone. For some reason LRCC desktop stopped syncing to LR Desktop or LRCC on my Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines