Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile Not Working After Recent Update

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom mobile has stopped working after the recent update. It takes forever to save an image and when it does the image has a size of 0KB making the image worthless and unusable. I have seen on other platforms and in the reviews that others are having the same problem so its not an isolated problem. All tech support Ive reached out to is unavailable so Im reaching out here.

Brayden Bise

Topics

Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Not Working After Recent Update

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom mobile has stopped working after the recent update. It takes forever to save an image and when it does the image has a size of 0KB making the image worthless and unusable. I have seen on other platforms and in the reviews that others are having the same problem so its not an isolated problem. All tech support Ive reached out to is unavailable so Im reaching out here.

Brayden Bise

Topics

Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?