Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile offshore customer support for syncing

Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to get customer support for a 3 month inability to upload photos to Lightroom cloud - for which I am paying.  Must have repeated the same question ten times and head is exploading (plus I'm paying for a service I cannot use)..  Any users have an idea how to get photos to sync in Lightroom Mobile on an iPad Pro because no one at Adobe seems to have a handle on it.  Thanks.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up the iOS subscription settings, do you still have the Lr Premium listed as active? Just asking because it sounds like that your subscription has been expired. At least this is what I can see for the Adobe-id which you have in use for this forum. Hope to get a clue about your issue soon - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple just refunded the subscription and cancelled it, we cancelled all Adobe subscriptions after learning this was a known problem (losing edited files Aug 2020 ).

Don't need a reply, we're using another editing platform.  And btw, my company was a beta site for Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines