Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile on Chromebook not displaying correct colors after export

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I edit photos on my chromebook using the lightroom app the photos look normal. I apply some presets and adjust exposure and white balance but after I export the photos or view photos with my mobile device the colors are all distorted or really warm and sometimes the reds look blotchy.  Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Is it just the chromebook or something with lr mobile on that device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile on Chromebook not displaying correct colors after export

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I edit photos on my chromebook using the lightroom app the photos look normal. I apply some presets and adjust exposure and white balance but after I export the photos or view photos with my mobile device the colors are all distorted or really warm and sometimes the reds look blotchy.  Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Is it just the chromebook or something with lr mobile on that device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having the same issues. Did you ever find a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines