Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile on IOS carsh & can't export photos after editing

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

i'm using the Lightroom mobile app for iOS on my iPhone (XS max,  IOS version 13.4.1) and past few weeks app crash and freeze.  So I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now another problem emerge,  I can't export pictures to camera roll anymore.

It worked (for the past year) fine until a few weeks ago.  It won't let me export any.

Please help me figure out what's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Does it help to go to the iOS Settings > Privacy > Files & Folders and enable for Lightroom? 

What kind of available storage amount do you have when you check iOS Settings > General > About?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I went to iOS Settings > Privacy > Files & Folders but lightroom is not on the list but other apps are there. I have 209.5GB avaiable storage amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try to logout and login again once you've verified that no imports or processing of images is running.
You can see it when tapping on the cloud icon.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ignacio,

Here is the message appear " The photo failed to load. There was an issue loading the photo. Error Code T20200121." It appeared when I tried to export my photos after editing.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible for you to edit that/those image/s in Lightroom web i.e. https://lightroom.adobe.com

If you uninstalled the app before it uploaded those images that could be the reason for the error.
How did you import those images by the way?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I upload my photos via desktop lightroo and sync to my mobile app. Mostly main editing was done on my lightroom desktop version. If I want to upload my photos to IG I used lightroom mobile app for final touch and editing.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines