Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile on iOS - missing colour profiles

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks.

When use LR mobile to access files which have originally been uploaded to the Adobe cloud after import on my PC, I can choose Adobe Landscape, Adobe Vivid and so on from the profiles option.

However, files imported in any other way to LR (e.g. downloading a RAW file from OneDrive and importing to LR from my iOS device) only allow me to choose a Matrix profile.  Why is this and what is the solution?

I am going on holiday soon and want to import photos to LR via an iOS compatible SD card reader.  However, if I can't choose colour profiles then I will stick to editing on the desktop PC when I get back.

Thank you.

PNG image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported raw Fuji files to Lightroom mobile on my iPad and not seen this. What is the file type? I'm guessing it is not a camera raw file. Maybe it is a DNG or something else. Check the file type on OneDrive, then check what the file type is after you import it into Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Update: I removed my reply because I think I am having a different problem than you. I have made a separate post for myself.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raw profiles only show up when you have a raw image file selected. Can you confirm the file type and let us know if it is a camera raw or dng file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Theresa, thank you for responding. I decide to make a separate post, because I think I am having a different problem than stephend14166160. Here it is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-for-mobile-Apple-TV/RAW-profiles-not-available-for-RAW-phot...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines