• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile on iOS not syncing presets

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is any one else having problems with the latest update to lightroom mobile on iOS? I have updated my desktop apps to the latest versions and my mobile apps and everything is working as it should on my android phone but I can not get my presets on iOS on my iPad pro. I have the latest version of iOS on my iPad

Does anyone know if this is a known problem? I have tried uninstalling and re-installing lightroom mobile on iOS but they are still now there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the Presets in the cloud based Lightroom CC on the Desktop? If so, then they should sync fine. I think I read somewhere that a reinstall helped (but not 100% sure). Just make sure everything if fully synced before doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines