• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile On IPad Pro

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just recently shot my first wedding with my Nikon D800, I came home to import the photos off my Sd Card to Lightroom on my MacBook Pro after I Imported them it asked if I'll like to delete the photos of my SD card so I did, but unfortunately after going through the photos on Lightroom I see I'm missing some but when I look on the Sd card on both Lightroom and my camera it says there are no photos please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.  Last week, we released Lightroom Mobile 5.2.2 for iOS, and this should prevent this problem going forward.  Have you been able to recover any of the photos from your SD card?  There are file recovery tools available for Mac (and Windows) that might be able to help you recover some photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines