• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile: Pending Upload?

Participant ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Lightroom mobile preferences show several files pending upload? I can't even see the entire sync error details. What is going on? It looks like there is a path issue but I can't do anything with them. I just checked each one of the 21 photos listed below have been uploaded to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom so what the heck is going on?

lightroom_mobile_pending_upload.PNG

Message was edited by: George Givens Jr

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this, so I clicked each link, found the filename, then deleted those files from my phone.  Sync resumed then. I only had two files that were stuck, and I transfer them off the phone automatically outside LRM, but you might want to check you've copied the files off the phone before deleting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scrap this - it only resolves the issue temporarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines