Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2015 0
395 Replies 395
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I think that's exactly what happened. So there's no way to restore them once they've been purged?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We aren't able to restore your online catalog to its previous state, but if you have somehow lost photos, we may be able to recover them.  Do you still have all the original photos? 

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2015 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exactly same problem. I am using the trial version of lightroom on my mac and iPhone. I spent a lot of time editing my photos using the Lightroom App on the phone. When I opened Lightroom on my mac, I got a message saying if I wanted to sync my photos. I clicked yes. No photos were synced (from the cloud) and my iPhone photos were all gone.

This has happened twice. The first time I thought it was a glitch with Adobe cloud. So, I created a new collection and worked on the photographs. Now, I don't have either collection anymore. In addition to that, the mac Lightroom was never able to sync with the cloud.

Is there a way to recover the photographs I edited with Lightroom? I have the original files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2015 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The strange thing is that the app shows that my disk usage is 102 GB of 114 GB. But where are my photographs?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2015 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I've found myself in the same situation as the OP.

I have most of the photos but there's one particular collection that I do. How would I go about recovering the photos?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will send you one or more zip files with all of your original files.  Will get back to you shortly, via email.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2015 0
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, very same thing happened to me right now. I am trying out Lightroom CC. I created a number of albums on the mobile version which now appear to be all gone. I would appreciate if you can please recover the originals and send them to me. Once they were in Lightroom Mobile, I deleted them from the camera roll, so in the moment they are lost to me. Very annoying.

So, how does one connect a new desktop version of Lightroom without running into this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2015 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, will get that for you.  Please give me a day.  I'll also make sure to get the guidance on setting up a new LR version. 

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2015 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there are not any photos associated with your lost catalog.  Do you possibly have another Adobe ID that you've used?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2015 1
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, things are not quite as dire as I initially thought. I started the trial of LR while I was travelling and I was only shooting with the iPhone since I was not carrying anything else. I then used LR mobile to sight, group the shots into collections and sort them. I also set up a LR Windows desktop and connected it with the he Adobe ID to be able to see sync the pictures to a PC.

Back at home I did now set up the LR desktop on the OSX machine that I normally use for all my picture editing and connected that to the Adobe id with the expectation that I would start to see the pictures I shot while travelling would start to sync down to the desktop. Instead I saw the pictures all disappearing from the LR mobile installations because they now started showing the empty OSX catalogue. This caused a bit of a panic.

I did now remember the original LR desktop Windows installation and connected that back up. Now the pictures start to reappear in the mobile LR installation, too.

So how do I now get the OSX LR desktop connected into this and have them all work of the same catalogue?

Is there a more technical paper available that describes the synchronisation between the different LR versions and catalogues? Eg. What happens with dslr pictures that I shoot while travelling and load onto the iPad for sighting and sorting once I get back home? Will they sync with the desktop LR version in full resolution? What about pictures shot in RAW mode? If I upload those into the iPAd while travelling will they sync back to the desktop in Raw format?

I'll start experimenting with this now but would appreciate if you had some more details for me. Specifically on how to get the home LR OSX installation connected.

Thanks, Volker

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Volker,

Are you trying to set up 2 different LR desktops at once, or just move to a new one?  The former can be tricky, the latter is more straightforward.  Please let me know and I'll get you the appropriate guidance.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how much of a piss off this is? I had a dozen photos I was carefully working on, and then boom, purged, gone, nothing. What am I paying for? This isn't a service. I specifically "x'd" out of the sync prompt and then all of a sudden my photos disappeared. That was not an agreement to sync! Thanks a lot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2015 2
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, I have just had this happen too, are you able to help at all? Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matthew,

I'll contact you offline and see what we can do.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exact same issue has happened with me as well. I x'd out of syncing a new catalog as well and all my photos have disappeared! I had been working on over 1000 photos and now all are gone. This is horrible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will contact you via email to send you the files that had synced to the server.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2016 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I had the mobile app for awhile, then all the sudden a 30 day trial appeared. Once it ended, it logged me out. Once I logged back in, all my photos were gone! Did you get an answer to your question, cause I'd like to know. Would hate to lose all my pics. plud at the bottom on the LR app, it says 13 GB of 56GB.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you connect your catalog with a different Adobe Id? - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greule​ already solved the problem, as i suspected my MAC LR still connect to the LR3 catalog (i thought it would be completely new when i installed CC). so i just copy the catalog from my PC and paste to my MAC and now it works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that you were able to solve the problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I have the same problem I login in a desktop and my mobile catalog is gone

Theres is a way you can help me

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geovanny,

I will email you a link to recover your original files from the deleted catalog.  I'll use the email address you've used for this forum. 

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peer, sorry to add to the deluge of people here, but I did the same thing and would like to recover the edits I had made to my files.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2016 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eugene,

Edit recovery will take a bit longer.  Will email you when it's ready.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,  i hope you can help me too. All of my photos is gone when suddenly my adobe LR sign out. Its really important and i take the photos by LR's camera on my iphone. I try to sign in and there's no collection on mu album.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puji,

I don't see any previous LR catalogs associated with the account ID you are using for this forum (I only see one 2 photo catalog created today).  I am guessing you may have used a different login previously?  If that's the case, trying logging in with that ID. Let me know if that helps.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peter can you please help me because my trial in lightroom ended then my account just logged out then when i logged in all the photos ang presets are gone please help me recover my photos and presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I was using the trial version on Lr mobile app, and all my photos were getting saved within the app. I then used the same log in ID to log in on web version Lr. The best thing I see edited photos and all the presets I created on my mobile app, are all gone. Is there any way to retrieve all of it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what happened to me, only I didn't get a caution alert. How can I recover the photos from my Lightroom Mobile??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using LR App free version on my iPhone. Yesterday I opened the app and I had been logged out. I subscribed to Adobe LR on my PC a few weeks back but never synced the account on my iPhone, just continued to use LR App free. When I logged in using my Adobe ID (subscription account) it told me this was differen't to the account I had set up in the App "do you want to merge these accounts". I said yes, and now all my hundreds of nice phone photo edits are gone and all I can see are 5 measly photos I edited in the Desktop version. Gutted 😞 ...can anything be done to re-sync my phone edits to the account so they reappear in the phone app?   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex, Mara et All

Let me pass along somme advice Guido posted in a separate but similar thread

Could you try to connect your mobile device with a Mac-desctop-machine and when you have MacOS-Catalina running just open up  the Music-app, select the mobile device and from there open up "Sync Settings" and on the upcoming dialog select files.

When you open up from there Lightroom entry, do you see 2 entries (longer numbers) listed. If so, the number with the 00000 most probably contains your photos from your fee version. Just drag&drop the 0000-entry to you desktop machine and you will see find an Originals folder from where you can retrieve your photos. 
In case you have not yet MacOS Catalina running just follow the steps from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing....
Hope this helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @charlie can you help me please. I don't know what happened all of the sudden my this year photos are gone and only photos from last year left. and i lost all my worked hard saved presets. please help me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

Unfortunately I just logged into my office desktop where I have Lightroom CC and now all my mobile photos taken through the lightroom app that synced over wifi are completely gone from my phones and not appearing on my desktop. Need this resolved as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had the same problem here, my trial period still 15 days to go, and today when i open lr on my ipad all my lr photos are gone. i didn't do anything just open the apps, and i saw the sync proccess automatically running and all photos are gone

can somebody help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2016 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you connect Lr Desktop with a new catalog to your Adobe id? - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greule​ yes i did, sorry for my long responds. But i think i might know how my problem begin. So this is the chronology:

1. I started using lightroom mobile apps for the 1st time. Trying free trial for its creative cloud.

2. After few days i install lightroom desktop for my PC.

from this point there is no issue about sync catalog and all my pictures remains safed.

3. Then i install lightroom for my Mac, and that is how (i guess) my trouble began. Unlike when i using lightroom desktop for PC, on MAC there is warning pop up when i tried to sync catalog say that i only can use one catalog and because i use this MAC's created catalog the previous sync on my mobile lightroom gone.

fortunately when i checked my PC all my previous catalog still there, and i re-synch everything so that i now i can manage all of my photos on my ipad again. But today after my trial expired and i upgrade the license, i try to use lightroom from my MAC and the same problem came out. Now i didn't sync from my mac yet but is there someway i can do so i can sync safely from my MAC ? as additional information i still installed Lightroom 3 (i was using years ago), can this be the caused of my problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greule

I did this I login in LR Desktop and my mobile catalog is gone, there is a way to recover my Mobile Catalog ?

Thanks in advance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm hopeful that you can also help me.  I did not realize that when resyncing that the photos would be deleted from my phone and everywhere else for that matter.  I really need to recover the photos that I lost - 48 in number.

Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks,

Holiday

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holiday,

If your files are available, we'll recover and send to you.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2016 1
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank Peter.  I truly hope so....

holiday

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peter-b

I've just experienced the same problem. I had about 80 photos I had taken through Lightroom Mobile for iOS as DNG files. This is my first time using the app & my Lightroom CC Desktop would not sync these photos. I realized it was because my ID was synced with another catalog. When I corrected the issue, I experienced the same purge issue the original poster had and all of the photos I had taken disappeared from my phone.

I'd really like to recover these photos. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Also, if it helps - this probably happened within the last hour or two. Phone support told me there was nothing they could do but this post is giving me a glimmer of hope.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom,

Will see if we can recover those photos for you.  I will contact you directly with more info.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peter-b​,

I think I am having the same problem as other people in this thread. I just returned from holiday with a lot of photos stored in Lightroom Mobile on my iPad (which I am beginning to think was not a good idea). I wanted to sync these photos with Lightroom Desktop but when I tried to do that they disappeared from LR Mobile and haven't appeared in LR Desktop.

I also have two catalogs (which I'm also beginning the think is not a good idea - talk about learning on the fly...)

I would really appreciate any help in recovering these photos.

Thanks.

Tim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim, one question. At the time you connected the different catalog to your adobe-id and pushed the "start" to sync within Lr Desktop. Did Lightroom come up with a "Sync this catalog instead" dialog (See attached screenshot). ...and when you pushed the Delete option  from this dialog a browser page opened where you needed to confirm to delete? - GuidoScreen Shot 2016-10-14 at 11.28.38.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2016 1
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

Yes, from memory that is what happened.

Tim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I was just asking what we can improve from the messaging to avoid that this can happening again.

As I understand you, the message was not that clear to you that your photos were deleted, right?

Did you open the the "Click her for more information" link within the "sync this cataolog instead"- dialog before you continued to delet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2016 1
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the message did not give me any indication whatsoever that my LR mobile photos would be deleted. I had never previously synced this set of photos so I didn't think that the dialogue box was referring to the photos currently sitting in LR mobile. 

I don't remember seeing a "click here for more information" option. 

Is there any way of retrieving these photos?

Tim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional infos. Peter will contact you about retrieving your photos. - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well. Words cannot express how grateful I would be if these images could be recovered. The only one's that weren't backed up were those taken today (10/15/2016). Is there any chance you might be able to help me out as well?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone on this forum is still waiting for recovered photos, please let me know.   I think we've addressed all requests, but want to be sure.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need some help, i have photos synced to LR Mobile, but i had a disk-crash, so now i don't have the catalog or original (local) files anymore .

I can see the photos in LR Mobile, but i don't know how to download them (if i export them to Camera Roll i suppose i lose alot of information), is there a way to recover these photos in RAW-format ?

Best Regard

Thor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, I've also lost photos. It's odd -- LR Mobile says I've used 43 GB of 55 GB, but I don't see anything in my web account and I've never had a successful sync with LR desktop. Can you recover them? Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll send you a private email with the recovered photos shortly.

On the server side, we're not seeing the usage above 1Gb for your current photos, so maybe there is an update delay in LRMobile after the catalog was deleted?  Are you still seeing 43Gb, and if so, can you send a screenshot?

Thanks

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for retrieving the images! I sent some screenshots of detailing the various discrepancies in the memory usage.

Damon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged into my LR mobile app and my most recent catalog is missing.  I think it is because I signed in to my desktop LR and it connected the sync not realizing it switched catalogs.  The catalog that I can't find was synced by I also copied photos in the LR app.  I thought those photos would remain on my mobile app even if the sync was turned off. I no longer have the originals.  Is there any way to recover them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I am very glad I found this forum before I clicked that delete button. I think the confusion on my end is that I used LR iPad for months before downloading the desktop app. So now I have photos on LR mobile that will be deleted to be synced with the catalog from my new desktop app. But I want the sync to go the other way around: my LR mobile photos to the desktop app. Is there a way to do that? I don't want to make a mistake and delete photos I still want. Any guidance would me much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question exactly!  How do I move my RAW Lightroom Mobile photos to my desktop Lightroom as RAW files, not downgraded jpegs???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2016 1
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the same help. That dialogue box is vague and I never thought it would purge all my files!

1 So I synced to a new install on a new computer- how do I sync back again safely without purging what's on my old good catalogue desktop?

2 How can I get my photos that were taken in Lightroom mobile app that were not synced with the good library on the old desktop (or anywhere else)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sherri,

If you want to use the same catalog on multiple devices, you need to share the same catalog (lrcat file).  There is no way to sync to the same catalog from multiple desktops without referencing the same local catalog file.  See Photoshop Lightroom catalog FAQ for more guidance on this.

I can recover any files that were synced from Lightroom Mobile and send them to you.   Any files that were not successfully imported when the catalog is switched will not be available.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please I'd like my recovered files!

I'm not clear on the help docs about how to get my cloud sync to start syncing again safely with my old good catalog desktop. As soon as I turn on the old good desktop it's going to start syncing with the bad cloud catalog (which is blank now) and purge my shared pics off the desktop correct? I'm away from the desktop out of town but some of my mobile pictures should still be in the desktop shared cloud sync part of the catalog. The help docs don't seem to address these cloud sync issues

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter! I would love some help recovering the photos that were previously synced via LR mobile. I had three weeks worth that I transferred straight from my camera to my iPad while on vacation. Upon returning home, I got a new hard drive started consolidating my Dropbox backup of my RAW files with and doing some general catalog organization. I managed to lose all the files that were synced via mobile. Can you help?

Thanks

Alex

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sherri,

You should be able to switch back to your original desktop catalog and start syncing it again.  You will again be warned that any LR Mobile photos not synced will be deleted -- so make sure you have locally saved all your LR Mobile photos in advance of doing this.

I have replied directly to your email with your recovered files.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex,

I will recover your deleted files and send you an email with a link to them.

-Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have the same situation. May i have some assistance in trying to recover deleted images too please.

-Fernandi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem now. I backed up my data but after i recovered it all of my photos were gone all my presets and edited ones

Translate

Translate