Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile photos GONE!

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, 

The photos I had edited on Lr Mobile on my iPad are gone. Nowhere to be found. Not on the iPad, not on the computer, not even in the bin. GONE. I was moving some files around in my Lr Classic a couple of weeks ago, and I can't help but to think that I might have moved them or deleted them by mistake. Is there a way around this?

I would really appreciate some help with this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you have deleted them fro All Synced Photographs in Classic, thus deleting from the Cloud.

Could they be elsewhere in your Classic catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to the 7-day free trial on my LR app on the iPhone today, and after it loaded, all of my photos and presets were gone. Please, please, help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Siennade

Upgrading from free usage to a paid subscription should definitely not cause this to happen.  What you describe would only happen if you uninstalled and reinstalled the app before subscribing and syncing your photos, or if you signed into another account by mistake which doesn't sound like the situation here.

Please see this help page -- perhaps iTunes can help you recover images from Lightroom if they are still currently on your device. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

If you had accidentally deleted Lightroom and the images were gone after you re-installed the app, perhaps you have an older iTunes backup of your device that you can restore?  If so, try restoring your device back, and then try the same advice above to see if iTunes can help you recover any images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines