• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 410 Replies 410
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I used the trial version about a year ago and worked on editing my photos and creating presets only to find that they all disappeared when the trial ended. Can you help me??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having the same issue. Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought an ipad, signed into lightroom on the ipad....however I had to return the ipad. My photos are missing from lightroom on my phone and my subscription ended. I just re-subscribed, will my photos reappear???? I just lost sooooo many photos I NEED!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020 and still the same problem. 

I lost almost all of my edited photos. Weird is that I can see only from December 2018 and older.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg i have the same problem!!! just last night when i opened my lightroom all my new photos are gone and what's left are from last year!!! Gosh!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, 

I'm facing the same issue. 

I had the trial version of Lightroom mobile app on my android phone. 

I resently subscribed to full version, doing so I lost more than half of the phones from the app. 

mostly I used lightroom to capture images, especically while i'm traveling. Now I lost all my pictures from Europe trip last year. Is it possible for me to recover those images ?

- Febin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue that everyone. In my case, the last year of pictures disappeared with all the presets created during that period of time. funny thing is that the albums created are still there but with 0 pictures. I upgraded my storage in the cloud because it was overloaded but nothing. I need to get all these lost files back ASAP.  Thanks.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using Lightroom mobile (free version) for over 6 months. Recently most pictures I was taking weren't downloading. I read online that I should loggin Lightroom online but then I wasn't seeing anything so I logged out and quit. When I went back to my Lightroom app, all my pictures we're gone! After researching what to do, I tried saving my pictures on my laptop through Itunes - File sharing but kept having a message that my pictures couldn't be saved.

I deleated the app and reinstall in a last hope of gettoing my photos back but nothing is showing, it all restarted with the 30 trial message. Like if all my photos never existed. I'm freaking out and truly hope there's a way of recupperating them, please help!

Thanks,

Anita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so, I have the same problem but its a bit more complicated. So what happened first is that i couldn't import my picture's to the free version of lightroom mobile. Everytime i tried it said: One photo failed to import. So i contacted an adobe support employee and it took us 3 hours to find us a solution: He would give me a 30 day free trial of adobe lightroom premium so that i can also import the pictures on another device to my adobe creative cloud. That worked (very slow) i could import the picture'sfrom my chromebook to my adobe creative cloud. Then it asked if i wanted it to start syncing, i said yes. It started syncing so i looked on the mobile app and there were just picture's dissappearing. It went from 623 picture's to 276 picture's. I looked at the desktop version on my chromebook and saw the exact same thing, however there was a folder named synchronization pronlems, there were around 400 pictures in that folder so i tought: Oh those must be the missing pictures! But i didn't know how to get them on my phone or in the all photo's folder. I decided i would contact someone from adobe support again but it was already 2:30 am so i decided to sleep first. The next morning i looked if the pictures were already on my phone or in the all photo's folder but what i saw is that almost all pictures from the synchronization problems were gone; there were only 50 left in there. I couldnt see the rest of the 350 pictures that were in there before anywhere. So does anyone know where my pictures have gone to? Are they deleted? Or are they in the Adobe Creative Cloud? Or are they somewhere in a hidden folder?

Pls help me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all my photos are gone 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are all gone too! What a garbage application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines