• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium for iPhone only

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have done my searching but couldn't find a solution to my problem.

I have Lightroom standalone edition on my desktop and I don't fancy cloud storage as I have lots of local storage and I don't have the need for cross device editing.

I would like to have Lightroom Mobile Premium upgrade for the cellphone only. The only option I find in the In-App purchase on the phone is Lr CC 1TB of storage + desktop for $12.99/month. I reside in Canada. So the price must be in Canadian dollars.

Is there such a plan for my need?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the UK there is a Premuim Option and a CC Plan with 1TB showing, I would assume the Premium Option is available in Canada also, so wonder why it isn’t displaying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please keep in mind that the premium features include enhanced editing capabilities, but not desktop sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Selondon and Michael! Please allow me to rephrase my requirement.

I would like to have the premium EDITING/RETOUCHING features of Lr Mobile. I don't mind paying extra for the 1TB cloud storage as I travel a lot and take lots photos using iPhone. What I don't want is the desk cc bundle. The upgrade option I have in Canada is Lr CC 1TB of storage + desktop for $12.99/month, which is not exactly what I want.

I read in this forum about folks being offered cellphone only deals for $4.99. I wonder if it's available in my part of the world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I signed up for Lightroom Mobile Premium months ago, and while the Apple Store purchase went through without trouble, the Premium features were not the same as advertised. In particular, one of the biggest reasons for me to subscribe was to get the promised additional cloud storage (my regular plan through my employer only has 2GB). However, my available cloud storage did NOT increase from its original 2GB limit. After wasting several months trying to get this plan working (and total lack of response from Adobe), I just canceled it.

My advice: don't subscribe to Lightroom Mobile Premium, they promise things that they don't deliver, and when that happens there is no recourse...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines