• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom mobile premium non funziona

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

da oggi, nonostante l'abbonamento sia attivo non funziona la versione premium. ho provato a disinstallare, aggiornare, ripristinare l'acquisto ma non va'

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi asaa29946167,

Sorry that Lightroom mobile premium features are not working. Could you please let us know which mobile device and version of Lightroom mobile app are you using?

As you mentioned that you've already tried restoring the purchase, reinstalling the app and updated it well but the issue still persists. Could you please check if you're able to log in to Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom | Photo editing and organizing software  and see if you can use the features.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the subscription is active. I use it on iPad 2018E6403448-F1CC-4FE7-AE1C-50A4B78CEFEE.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I sent you a direct email (a reply to your diagnostic log you sent to us).  My message said:

Please sign out of iTunes App Store account in your device settings, and then try ‘Restore Purchase’ in Lightroom.

How:

open iOS Settings > iTunes & App Store, then tap on your Apple ID (user name) and choose Sign Out.

Launch Lightroom, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name.  You should see ‘Restore Purchase’ there.  Tap on ‘Restore Purchase.”  Also, enter your iTunes ID and password when you device requests it.

Does this help?  If not, do you see an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inviato da iPad

Il giorno 25 giu 2019, alle ore 01:19, Charlie.D <forums_noreply@adobe.com> ha scritto:

Adobe Community

lightroom mobile premium non funziona

risposta da Charlie.D su Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV - Visualizza la discussione completa

Hello

I sent you a direct email (a reply to your diagnostic log you sent to us). My message said:

Please sign out of iTunes App Store account in your device settings, and then try ‘Restore Purchase’ in Lightroom.

How:

open iOS Settings > iTunes & App Store, then tap on your Apple ID (user name) and choose Sign Out.

Launch Lightroom, tap the 3-dots button at the top right, then Settings, then your user name. You should see ‘Restore Purchase’ there. Tap on ‘Restore Purchase.” Also, enter your iTunes ID and password when you device requests it.

Does this help? If not, do you see an error message?

Rispondi a questo messaggio rispondendo a questa e-mail o vai al messaggio su Adobe Community

Inizia una nuova discussione in Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV per e-mail o su Adobe Community

Stai seguendohttps://forums.adobe.com/message/11137572?et=watches.email.thread#11137572 lightroom mobile premium non funziona in questi flussi: Posta in arrivo

Questa e-mail ti è stata inviata da Adobe Community in quanto utente registrato. Puoi annullare l'iscrizione da Adobe Community con effetto immediato, oppure modificare le impostazioni per la ricezione delle e-mail qui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello "asa asa"

Did you see and try the additional suggestion I emailed yesterday:

If it doesn’t work in your current location, can you try again using another internet connection (ie., from a café, from work/home, etc)?

If it still doesn’t work, I wonder if uninstall/reinstall of the Lightroom app might help?  If that’s not easy because you will lose local imports/edits, can you export your edited images to your iOS Photos Camera Roll before deleting the app?

Let me know if this works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning,
I performed its procedure but in the end the screen remains locked as shown in the attached screenshot
50157AF8-0B5D-4449-B430-4DD00E395E18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines