• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today, I did some graduation photos for a couple of people, I forgot to buy Lightroom again after a few days, I bought it today and it doesn't work!?! My App Store says it's bought and it will renew after a month, but my app says my subscription expired??? Please help, I can't edit my graduation photos without this working! I only shot them in RAW format and can't edit them at all, please help ASAP 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaden, I see you have had a valid subscription since April, under the account you used to post on the forums here.  Are you signed into the same email address you used to post on the forums here?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I have downloaded Lightroom and earlier today subscribed to the premium features. However they are not accessible. 

I even went to settings & signed out and signed back in but to no avail. 

each time I click restore purchases , it only shows the spinning circle. Please advice & hope to hear from y'all ASAP. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My email would be from gmail under this same username. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bammerzemmerz

Is this working ok for you now? I see a healthy valid iOS subscription for you so it is no longer necessary to try Restore Purchase because our system sees your purchase. 

If you still do not see Lightroom Premium working, try signing out and back in again and be sure to use this very same email address you used to access the forums here.  Just be careful not to delete and reinstall the app if you have photos or presets that are not yet synced.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, eu também estou enfrentando um problema, pois, já tenho assinatura a 8 meses

e agora está dando uma mensagem de expiração, sendo que o pagamento deste mês já foi efetuado. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevin

I will send you a private message with more info in a moment.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines