Highlighted

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription (in-app purchase) but app says my subscription is expired and I don’t have access to creative cloud storage or selective gradients. When I try to renew subscription app says I’m already subscribed.

I have contacted Adobe via live chat and they said it was an iTunes billing issue as they have not received payment for my subscription but they seemed to not know much about the service as they kept offering that I subscribe to the Lightroom $9.99/month plan for desktop. I then contacted Apple and they assured me that it is an issue on the developers end.

I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks with no resolution. It is very frustrating because it worked perfectly the first month of my subscription but after the auto renewal I began to have these issues. Since then I cancelled my subscription and re-subscribed and the issue still exists. Please help

TOPICS
FAQ, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription (in-app purchase) but app says my subscription is expired and I don’t have access to creative cloud storage or selective gradients. When I try to renew subscription app says I’m already subscribed.

I have contacted Adobe via live chat and they said it was an iTunes billing issue as they have not received payment for my subscription but they seemed to not know much about the service as they kept offering that I subscribe to the Lightroom $9.99/month plan for desktop. I then contacted Apple and they assured me that it is an issue on the developers end.

I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks with no resolution. It is very frustrating because it worked perfectly the first month of my subscription but after the auto renewal I began to have these issues. Since then I cancelled my subscription and re-subscribed and the issue still exists. Please help

TOPICS
FAQ, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2018 2
417 Replies 417
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for the Premium Subscription and now none of it works at all. The normal version was working fine until I paid for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do they just pick and choose which issues they want to address at random? I’ve seen other people in this forum with the same issue as me and they have been helped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Miguel.

did you purchase the Lr Subscription on a different device? Could you try to  re-sign-in via the app store. 

Here  are the steps:

sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greule, I replied and have not received any help. None of your tips worked. When I check my iTunes subscriptions I am currently subscribed to Adobe Lightroom CC LrM Phone Subscriptions Premium 1 Month $4.99 and is set to renew April 14 and I STILL can’t use the app!! It app says my subscription is expired and when I try to renew it says I’m already subscribed. I tried your tips and none of them worked.

Will anything be done to correct this????

I’m just wasting my money on a product that doesn’t work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2018 5
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow the your instructions and not work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me I have the same issue this is almost the 5th time it happen... The only way it works back is when you help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louis. Hi Dinno. I've just checked on the server-side with the adobe-id you use for this forum and the subscription are correct applied. Are you using a different adobe-id? Just open up the lr Mobile settings and re-sign-in with the adobe-id you use for this forum-- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I’m paying the. £4.99 subescription and am not able to use the selective tool.  It does seem very odd that so many others have problems with this app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you can read this greule.  My app is now working properly.  I think the culprit might have been my age.  Very sorry to bother you.  Best wishes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, my account is not working also!!? Could fix it? I have alread purchase 2 times this month .....plz

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

having this issue as of a week ago

ive been on the phone with customer service for your please fix this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i really disappointed when everyone faces this issue but i spend almost 4 hours to communicate between adobe and apple as your team keep saying apple di not paid. When i said based on subscription it should be renewed by 9th july.  However they keep copy paste the text saying need to contact apple. What are we wasting time for cancel subscription then renew then cancel again but nothing happened. Please provide the solution  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just fixed your accounts. Let me know if it's working now. - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s working now.

Thank you so much.Guido!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me, thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello greule

i am having exact same problem, tried everything but none working please help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try with the adobe-id which you are using for this forum. This is the one which has the correct subsctiption applied. Let me know your results. - Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have the exact same problem. Spoke to Adobe and Apple but asked to speak to either side again. This is frustrating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coud you try to sign-in with the same adobe-id which you are using for this forum. It looks to me that this is the adobe-id which has a subscription applied. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you fix it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me with my account I am having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido, I am also having this problem with my account. I purchased the premium subscription in the app and paid AUD$6.99 but the Lightroom app still says that my subscription is expired. Can you help? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be back in action - never mind and thank you anyway!! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

Man I have been suffering because of this for weeks!! I bought a subscription on my ipad for $10/month through the App Store, which they say renews Mar 5th and is up to date, yet the LR app can't open a single editing feature without asking me to renew. The renew button returns a message that they could not complete the purchase. Could you please help me figure this out? Thank you.

Anthony.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that, Anthony. Could you try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.
Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials. Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,
I have tried this and unfortunately nothing has worked. Could you please provide further assistance?
Best regards
Anthony.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same please help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem plus a few others and have spent 50 or 60 online or on phone with Adobe Support without resolution. The problems are counting so I have gone from a basic one that worked Ok to a Premium Subscription that does not work at all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'C Rusted'

I see you do indeed have a valid subscription to Lightroom.  You must sign into Lightroom using the same Email ID I see you used to post to the forums here.

Just as a basic test to ensure there's nothing wrong with your Adobe ID and password, or this isn't a matter of signing into the wrong account because of tapping on Google or Facebook login, etc., please sign into your account at https://lightroom.adobe.com  Do you see your correct account and expected photos there?  When you compare your account info in our web app's settings to the settings in Lightroom Mobile, are they the same?

If so, but you're still not seeing yourself as subscribed, does signing out and back in help?  Or have you tried reinstalling the Lightroom app on your mobile device?

--Charlie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie,

I have logged out and uninstalled the software about twice a month for six months. I didn't subscribe through ITunes but direct from Adobe's website.

The problem started immediately on upgrading from Basic. Each month something new goes wrong. Earlier this week all my "capture dates" were change be June 12th at 12:47am. No fun for 20,000 images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moderators, 

me as well experience this dilemma of purchased/renewed membership but the lightroom for ipad app still says that my subscription is expired, I already paid for it but i still cant edit raw files

tried the other workaround you posted, even uninstalling the app and installing it again,

i already tried signing out my app store id and restoring purchase and loging in again with the appstore id.

pls help!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Idarine

Please look for a private message from me soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, 

I'm experiencing the exact same issue, I am paying for desktop full adobe suite but when I sign in on my new iPad, Lightroom says the trial has ended. All my cloud images are synced but will not allow me to edit RAW images. PS on iPad is working perfectly. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danielh

I see a valid, healthy Lightroom Premium subscription for Mobile for you.  If you still do not see this working OK for you, please try the help on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

If you need additional help, please post again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

I'm having the same issue with Lightroom mobile for an iOS. I subscribed for a month after I did a free trial and it says unable to purchase even though it was purchased. It says on my iTunes account that it did go through and it's an active subscription. I tried making a different ID and it says I can't duplicated the purchase. Can you please help? Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chloe,

I see a healthy valid subscription for you.  If you don't see it, try restarting the app, and then try signing in again.  Please sign in with the same email ID you used for these forums here--your subscription is valid for only this one email address, and not any additional accounts you create with Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you! I just loaded the app and it works now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, could you help me out as well. I'm having the same issues and would like to know if there's a fix. Everything on apples end says I'm subscribed but when I go to the app no matter how many times I renew I'm still not subscribed. Could you possible check my account. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellie, sorry for the slow reply.  I jsut saw your message now, and I see a valid subscription for you.  Does this seem to be working OK for you now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule,

I orginally purchased it on my iPhone which is the only device I use Lightroom Mobile on.

I just tried the steps you listed above and still have the same problem.

This is the 3rd time I’ve purchased the Premium ($4.99) and had this issue. Apple has refunded me the costs for the other two times.

When will this be fixed??? This is really frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 3
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issues.   In the app i tapped the  renew button for $4.99 and it brought up the fingerp to pay screen & so i did that & it said it worked & in my iTunes  Subscriptions it says that it was purchased today and will renew a month from today but when i go to use the app & click on the  selective tool it says i need to upgrade to the full paid version before i can use that.   So i paid for an app and i can’t even use it.  And i did the whole sign out here & there and try to sign in this way or hit restore purchases etc.  I’ve done everything that guy has told other people to try and just like them it’s not working.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought the subscription today as well and am having the issue of it not working. Says I’m subscribed but upgrade features do not work.

**Edit: I followed g’s instructions for signing out and then trying to purchase again and it worked for me. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with me have u received any solution for it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Syedr45222350, I see Akash replied to your separate post recommending help steps at: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html I also see you have an active subscription with files that are uploaded. If you still need assistance, please let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I payed for the month and i cant use premium features either, i tried signing out and restoring purchases but nothing works

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Lrgod'

Please look for a direct message from me soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same me now.

anybody who can help me out, please      

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you both verify with the following steps...

1. Open up iOS setting > iTunes&App Store, then long press on your Apple-id and choose "View Apple ID". Navigate to the "Subscription" entry. Check if the Lr Premium Subscription status is marked as 'Expired'?
  2. If so, tab under Options the Premium entry and confirm the purchase entry. Afterwards restart Lr Mobile and if that won't help re-try with the following steps
  3. Sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again. Once prompted, sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation.
  4. In addition run a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile settings.

Hope this helps

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tks for your support Greule, but unluckily none of them works. I really dont know why it is so complex to renew an app !!! Apple and Adobe should regconize and fix it. Anyway, I am losing money on this stupid subcription        

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same. Not work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of users faced this problem but there is no responsive feedback or efforts from Adobe to resolve it !!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 4
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can totally understand your frustration. Have you tried the steps which I have listed above?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friend, I did try all steps guided by you but none of them worked. Then, today there is another “victim” of this problem. Don’t Adobe think they should sit together with Apple and fix it? Money had debited, subscription had counted but no premium feature had been used!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2018 3
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody

I have the same problem as all of you. I get charged for my subscription every month. I dont understand why it’s so complicated to solve the problems?

Tommy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try the steps I mentioned before...
Try a "Restore Purchases" via the Lr Mobile settings, which can be triggered via the top left Lr-icon in albums view and when you then tab on the first account-entry. If you still see the problem try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out. Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have the same Issues. tried all fixes and it dont work. Maybe you can check it manually too? Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up your subscription settings via iTunes&App Store entry. Just open up iOS setting and navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to view your account. When you navigate to the Subscription-entry could you give me the info about the current renewal state. In case you see the subscription still listed as active could you try to sign-out from you Apple-id and start the renew- process from within Lr Mobile again and once once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.

Let me know if that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theres no Subscription at the Moment because i wanted to try only one month first. Now after the month i want to upgrade again and its not possible. Via the Android Lightroom mobile its possible, but Theres no PayPal, so i want to do pay it via App Store. If i Start the renew process Theres an error.

Best regards, Kilian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you have purchased the subscription on your Android device and now you want to access the same subscription via Lr Mobile on iOS? If so, could you share a screenshot of the error? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i purchased it via iOS and wanted to do it again with iOS. Only tested with android. Suddenly its working but i dont know why. Maybe because i tried it with android. Thanks for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that it's working now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some issue as everyone else. I went through the steps multiple times but with no luck. Whenever I press 'Restore purchase' The goes on an endless waiting screen. The app is 'Active' under the subscription menu.

Please Help ASAP,

Christian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the same thing happened to me, I fell asleep while waiting for the “Restore purchase” loading screen to finish, when i woke up in the morning, it shows that I am subscribed. So i think the process of restoration really takes time. Give it a try as well. Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got this problem too. I’ve called the support, but i still got no answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines