Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am looking forward to subscribe to lightroom mobile premium ( I am using android phone (Not Samsung))... 

But I have some questions... 

1) What is the price of the subscription?

2) Can I use my subscription in an ios device?

3) Where will I be able to access my subscription (which additional platforms)? 

4)If I canceled the subscription, what will happen to the photos in the cloud? 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kindi

Lightroom Mobile's premium subscription costs about USD $5/month depending on your region, and provides 100 GB of storage.  With this, you are able to access your subscription via another Android or iOS device, or also lightroom.adobe.com in any browser.  The subscription is currently mobile only, and does not provide access to the desktop apps -- for those please visit adobe.com or desktop app store for additional options.

If you subscribe on any platform, and then cancel, photos in cloud storage will be preserved for only a limited time; I'm not sure exactly how long, but believe it's more than just a few days.  If you want to immediately purge your account upon cancellation, we can help.  Hope this helps a bit.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alguien me puede decir cuanto cuesta la subcripcion para mibiles android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered this question for someone else.  Please see my previous reply.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Thankyou.. ❤️🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines