Highlighted

Lightroom mobile preset selection problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

just wondered if anyone knows of this issue and how to fix it. When i chose my presetscin the app and scroll down, the app resets it back to the top of the preset list after about 3 seconds. This means that if i have say 30 presets under say "winter" i get to about number 20 then it resets back to  number 1 preset. Its frustrating and a terrible fault with this app. I have enough space on my lightroom account and my storage on my phone. Anyone know of this issue? 

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile preset selection problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

just wondered if anyone knows of this issue and how to fix it. When i chose my presetscin the app and scroll down, the app resets it back to the top of the preset list after about 3 seconds. This means that if i have say 30 presets under say "winter" i get to about number 20 then it resets back to  number 1 preset. Its frustrating and a terrible fault with this app. I have enough space on my lightroom account and my storage on my phone. Anyone know of this issue? 

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?