Highlighted

Lightroom mobile & presets

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have the lightroom app on my phone. I bought some presets from a 3rd party which were sent me via email. How can I get these onto my phone? I really hope I didn't waste my money. I am using an android Samsung Galaxy S9+

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile & presets

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have the lightroom app on my phone. I bought some presets from a 3rd party which were sent me via email. How can I get these onto my phone? I really hope I didn't waste my money. I am using an android Samsung Galaxy S9+

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question but my phone is an iPhoneX

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3:rd party presets need to be synced from the Lightroom CC on the desktop.

As stated here:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS​​

Beginning with Lightroom CC for mobile iOS 3.3 and Lightroom CC desktop 1.4 (June 2018 releases), Presets and Profiles (including third-party, custom user presets and profiles) sync automatically across Lightroom CC desktop and mobile.

However, the custom user presets and profiles do not sync with Lightroom Classic CC desktop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format were the presets supplied in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrtemplateINSTAGRAM | @APVISIONZ (photography)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a zipped file via email, and I had download it on my computer first.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 0