• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile "All Photos" will not load.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Two days ago I was on a road trip and used the time to go on my Lightroom Mobile app and start organizing my 962 photos in "All Photos" into albums. I was not on wifi, so none of this was being simultaneously synced. I sorted probably 2/3rds of my images when all of a sudden I was no longer able to access images in "all photos". The photos which I already organized into albums are there, and I can see them when I open the album. But, when I go to the generic "all photos" album at the top, nothing loads, there is just a spinning wheel. If I go into one of the albums I was using to organize photos and attempt to add photos to it, if I click on "all photos" there is nothing there. Since being home, I have checked my desktop and all of the albums I created haves synced perfectly except for three photos which will not sync, I doubt this has anything to do with my "All Photos" problem, but I thought I would mention it.

Please help!

Thank you,

Katherine

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you send us  a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top left Lr-icon and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab "Access our Support Forum"-entry, a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue. In addition could you try a force restart of the app to see if that helps regarding your "App Photos"-issue

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve navigated here through the app and the “Access our support forum.“ I am unsure how to access my diagnostic log now. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done a forced restart multiple times without success. I have also checked to ensure my Lightroom App and iPhone are up to date. I have also tried restarting my iphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to tab on the “Access our support forum.“ for approx 2-3 seconds. A "Generating diagnostic log"- notification will come up. Hope this helps. -Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Yes it came up and I sent the email to the automatically generated address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve got the same problem for almost a week now. I was on hold with you people for over 2 hours only to be disconnected. Do you people really offer help??? About to cancel my subscription. This is rediculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution to this? I’ve been having this problem for a long time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi _askario,

This is a pretty old thread (almost 2 years) so you might have been better to create a new one. But as long as you’re here, please list your device model, OS version, and LR Mobile version. You may need to generate a diagnostic log as described above. Please provide the info, and perhaps Adobe’s greule​ will drop in back here to have a look.

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mike. I posted the question here because I noticed the original question was never answered, but I'm happy to start a new thread if it's necessary.

I don't see a way to attach the log file using the forum's regular/advanced editor. Is there a particular segment of the log file that would be helpful? Or would you/greule​ prefer that I paste the whole thing here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi askario,

When you generate the log, I believe it has en email address automatically generated for sending by email.

(edit) When I tried, it opened my email and attached a zip file, and the To: address was already filled in. Still, Guido ( greule​ ) will probably need to know to look for it on his side.

Guido, I hope you can jump in here to investigate.

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A send-to email is generated but how will that link to this forum post? Or do you mean to say I should resubmit my concern via that email with the log attachment?

Omeed Askari

Head Photographer

Fashion, Lifestyle, and

Commercial photography

[personal details removed by moderator]

The information transmitted is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution, taking of any action in reliance upon, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or phone and delete or destroy all copies of the original message. Do not disclose the contents to anyone or retain any portion of this message. E-Mail can be altered, intercepted, and read by persons other than those for whom the messages are intended. Therefore, unless encrypted and signed, the integrity of this and all other electronic communications cannot be guaranteed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Omeed. Could you send out a diagnostic and add as  a reference to this forum -thread.

A Lr Mobile diagnostic log  can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top right 3-dot menuand  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab (about 3 sec) "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sent the e-mail but no one ever got back to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines