Lightroom Mobile recent pictures dissapeared after uninstalling the app

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I uninstalled and installed my Lightroom mobile app as it wasn't showing all of my past pictures (eg. from the same album only half would show) and this was an advice I was given. When I logged back in I can only see pictures until March 2019 and anything after that has disappeared?  I'm missing all of my edited pictures from this year and most of last year. Any suggestions what has happened? I'm using android if that makes any difference?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Mobile recent pictures dissapeared after uninstalling the app

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I uninstalled and installed my Lightroom mobile app as it wasn't showing all of my past pictures (eg. from the same album only half would show) and this was an advice I was given. When I logged back in I can only see pictures until March 2019 and anything after that has disappeared?  I'm missing all of my edited pictures from this year and most of last year. Any suggestions what has happened? I'm using android if that makes any difference?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?