Highlighted

Lightroom mobile storing album locally does not seem to work

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now all 3 of my mobile devices have stopped storing albums locally - the pending counters stay same (overnight). I have so far attempted:

- remove the stuff in 'syncing problems' in https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

- force restart apps

LR Classic 10 on desktop on the other hand gets the latest mobile uploads just fine so the problem is only in one direction.

Two of the three mobile devices were actually installed from backup over the weekend, so nothing old remaining (except if backup had something - but I had to start from scratch by logging in etc). The last one USED to have working local sync, but it is now also at '6281 pending'.

TOPICS
Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile storing album locally does not seem to work

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now all 3 of my mobile devices have stopped storing albums locally - the pending counters stay same (overnight). I have so far attempted:

- remove the stuff in 'syncing problems' in https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

- force restart apps

LR Classic 10 on desktop on the other hand gets the latest mobile uploads just fine so the problem is only in one direction.

Two of the three mobile devices were actually installed from backup over the weekend, so nothing old remaining (except if backup had something - but I had to start from scratch by logging in etc). The last one USED to have working local sync, but it is now also at '6281 pending'.

TOPICS
Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the desktop Classic *seems* to be also stuck, with "Syncing 436 photos" overnight. However, it DID get the most recent mobile uploads I did last evening so go figure..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rejected 2 photos on desktop -> it was momentarily 438 photos, and then now once more "Syncing 436 photos". 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markus

Sorry for the troubles, this will be fixed in our next releases, which is weeks away.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0