• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile stuck on trial

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Enterprise License for CC. I have access to all CC applications. When i install lightroom mobile on my cellphone and/or iPad they both say Im on a trial which is getting ready to expire. They are not recognizing that I have a subscription. I spoke with Adobe chat that had me uninstall and reinstall the mobile and desktop apps but that has not solved the issue. Im down to 7 days left on my trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Can't login to Lightroom Mobile with my enterprise id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also having issues with my lightroom cc mobile after i paid thru the app store i cannot restore my purchase it just keeps loading i kept waiting and nothing happens i also singed out from my apple id to see if that works still nothing i do not want to pay again please help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shanna, Hi Brian. I've just send you both a private message.  Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.  Pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianne,  Could you try a "Restore Purchases" via the Lr Mobile settingsand when you then tab on the first account-entry.

If you still see the problem try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with my enterprise account, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello, for Enterprise level Support, please contact your corporation's plan administrator, or seek Enterprise help from https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise.html . Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines