• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile stuck on trial

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Enterprise License for CC. I have access to all CC applications. When i install lightroom mobile on my cellphone and/or iPad they both say Im on a trial which is getting ready to expire. They are not recognizing that I have a subscription. I spoke with Adobe chat that had me uninstall and reinstall the mobile and desktop apps but that has not solved the issue. Im down to 7 days left on my trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue, I purchased Photo CC, now it says my mobile has expired and I cant get any DNG images off my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same to you, Ross+Richard. I've just send you a private message.  -Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just experienced the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I have an enterprise account provided by my institution and I have been trying to get Lightroom mobile working properly for ages. My trial had expired, it has now been renewed for 30 days with the new release, but I have double checked and been assured that I should have access to full Lightroom mobile. I have also checked that it was not purchased with Kivuto (as I believe this can cause problems) - it wasn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Savanna. I've just send you a private message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, same issue here.

Bought cc but the mobile apps specifically lightroom mobile says trial mode.

Re-installed, signed out and in no luck.

Is a solution forthcoming?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a similar problem. Cannot restore my purchase. I have should bought it with an wrong adobe id... ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue. Subscribed and paid for, and I’m stuck on the trial. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue, tried on 4 devices, reinstalled many times. Stuck on trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this article...Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto

Please check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.

-

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar to what is happening here. Downloaded Lightroom mobile for ipad last year, used it a few weeks and uninstalled.

Recently heard it became a free app, downloaded again and says trial expired.

Reinstalled, logged out several times and still can’t use any of the features of the app.

Anybody know hot to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro. It looks like that you had started a trial when you used Lr Mobile the first time. The fee- mode is accessible when you dismiss the sign-in mode via the top left x-icon. Let me know if that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido. thanks for your response, but unfortunately that didn’t work. Even if I dismiss the sign in mode, still can’t access any of the features.

Says all of them are premium features and keeps telling me to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been paying service for extra features for months now and I’m stuck on the basic plan. The company is still charging my account and I can’t use the plus features I’ve been paying for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ladeanne, I've just send you instruction how to get access to your Lr subscription. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar problem. I bought extra function but after a month i can not use it. Subscription is ok. Next month is paid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria, could you try a "Restore Purchases" which you can find under the Lr Mobile setting. Just tab on the top left Lr icon to open up the setting and the navigate inside the first account info entry. From there you can trigger the "Restore Purchases". let me know if that helps. - Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, It writes that it is ok, subscription is prolonged, but nothing has changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try the following steps.

- sign-out from you Apple-id under iOS Settings->iTunes&App Store...long tab on your Apple-Id which brings up the option to sign-out

- afterwards retry the Lr Renew-or Restore Purchases again and once prompted add your Apple-Id plus credentials.

Let me know if that helps

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guido Yes it has helped. Thank you a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that it's now working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines