Highlighted

Lightroom mobile stuck on trial

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Enterprise License for CC. I have access to all CC applications. When i install lightroom mobile on my cellphone and/or iPad they both say Im on a trial which is getting ready to expire. They are not recognizing that I have a subscription. I spoke with Adobe chat that had me uninstall and reinstall the mobile and desktop apps but that has not solved the issue. Im down to 7 days left on my trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile stuck on trial

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Enterprise License for CC. I have access to all CC applications. When i install lightroom mobile on my cellphone and/or iPad they both say Im on a trial which is getting ready to expire. They are not recognizing that I have a subscription. I spoke with Adobe chat that had me uninstall and reinstall the mobile and desktop apps but that has not solved the issue. Im down to 7 days left on my trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue, I purchased Photo CC, now it says my mobile has expired and I cant get any DNG images off my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same to you, Ross+Richard. I've just send you a private message.  -Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just experienced the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I have an enterprise account provided by my institution and I have been trying to get Lightroom mobile working properly for ages. My trial had expired, it has now been renewed for 30 days with the new release, but I have double checked and been assured that I should have access to full Lightroom mobile. I have also checked that it was not purchased with Kivuto (as I believe this can cause problems) - it wasn't.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Savanna. I've just send you a private message

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, same issue here.

Bought cc but the mobile apps specifically lightroom mobile says trial mode.

Re-installed, signed out and in no luck.

Is a solution forthcoming?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2017 0