• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Sync Uploading Pending Stuck ... does anyone have a solid solution?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know many have asked about this in the past... but I can't find a clear answer / solution. I'm in Lightroom mobile on an Iphone 8, trying to sync my images to the cloud (and then onto lightroom classic on my Macbook Pro). 

Lightroom mobile has said "Uploading / 47 Pending (8%)" for hours / days. Sometimes the percent increases very slowly, but I don't know what that signifies and then it gets stuck or starts over. Earlier, a few photos magically appeared on my desktop, but then no more movement for the next three or four hours. I think maybe five photos have synced over a period of two days. 

I have tried restarting, tried rebuilding sync data on my desktop..  I'm afraid of deleting the mobile app or signing out because the photos are not yet uploaded to the cloud. 

I'm very stuck, and very frustrated! I would love to speak to someone at Adobe, but that seems impossible. What to do ?? 

Thanks in advance!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you sign into your account at lightroom.adobe.com, do you see a folder called "Sync Issues" or something similar?  (this only appears if assets one of the LR app is trying to sync seems troubled somehow).

If so:

1. Verify that you have the original image safely storage outside of the Lightroom app (on your hard drive, or device camera roll, etc)

2.  Select and delete the troubled file from the Sync Issues folder

3.  Re-import the image you previously deleted 

If this isn't the issue, does simply force-quitting Lightroom iOS and relaunching the app help?  

Let us know if either of these ideas helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines