• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile - Transfer Data to New Phone

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the free version of the Lightroom Mobile app for Android. I got a new phone today and all my data is missing. Adobe Support told me I can transfer the data from my old phone. How do I do that? The guy at Verizon didn't know. Thanks. 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

With the free version of Lightroom mobile, the images and data do not sync across devices. You can export all the images from Lightroom mobile on your old device and then transfer them to the new phone using bluetooth or any other file transfer service. You can also do that using your computer.

For your presets, you can either re-download the presets from the original source or apply the presets to a DNG image, then export the file as DNG with the edits of the preset applied to it. You can them import the exported DNG files to Lightroom on the new phone and re-create your presets using them.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If we can't re download the preset

How do we apply preset to DNG Image and export as DNG? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If we can't re download the preset

How do we apply preset to DNG Image and export as DNG? 

By @karina25898293pda0

You have to do that on the old phone that has the preset, and then transfer that DNG to the new phone. With the free version, that's your only option (unless you have the original preset files stored somewhere).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a backup of the old phone in the cloud somewhere? If so this is your best option for restoring the data inside of Lightroom. When you use the free version of Lightroom everything is stored in the app on the phone, not in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines