• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile - Two "View Options" missing ("View EXIF" missing) AND "Paste Settings" not working

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm in the Lightroom Mobile app on an iPhone 7 Plus.

Problem #1: On a photo to edit, I'm in the menu that appears when you click the "..." at the top right corner of the screen. I'm under "View Options". There are, I've learned from researching in forums, supposed to be four different options available here. I have "Show Info Overlays" turned on. I only have two options! I have "Show/Hide Info" and "Show/Hide Historgram". But, I am missing the "Show EXIF" option (which I really need!!!) and I have forgotten what the fourth option is, but I'm missing it, too. I should have the latest versions of the app/everything, and my account is definitely paid for, so I'm not sure why I'm missing two of the options - any ideas how I can get them to show up?

Problem #2: As I'm playing around with it right now, I'm noticing the "Copy Settings" function appears to work (I get a notification that my settings have been copied to the clipboard), but the "Paste Settings" function does not appear to work -- the "Paste Settings" button becomes available to let me press it, but then the settings do not actually paste. I've tried exiting and re-opening the app, and I've tried re-starting my phone. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also - my ability to add stars/ratings randomly disappeared while I was messing around with settings. Argh! Any one have help to offer here? I'm trying to chat with their customer support and receiving really poor quality assistance, so I'm really hoping to find some here!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these your own photos, in your own account?  Or are these photos in a shared album, another person's album you are invited to and trying to browse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are my photos, in my own account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding #1: once you have the info overlay appear you can change to Exif info via single tab on the overlay-text

Regarding #2: could it be that you missed to choose e.g. Select All form the copy-dialog and therefore certain aspects of your edits have not been pasted

Stars/ratings can be set via the Rate&Review room. Just switch from the top left Edit to Rate&Review. In addition you can also set the stars/ratings from within the Info section. Just navigate via the top left menu from e.g. "Edit" to "Info"

Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding #1: OH!!! I hadn't tried a single tap. I was only using a double tap, so it just kept switching between the histogram and the other overlay (one without the EXIF info). Now, it's working every time with a single tap and I have all the info I want. Awesome. Thanks.

Regarding #2: Ahhhhh - I must have accidentally swiped something before that had me thinking I could do it another way. This works. Easy. Thanks. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines