• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile v5..3.1 DOESN'T open CR3 RAW files

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've correctly installed/updated Lightroom Mobile on my One Plus 7T to the latest version, but, somehow, I'm not able to open/edit CR3 files from various Canon cameras.

I'm also a premium member (year subscription) with all the unlocked editing features... but nothing changes. I've tried with several files and I can confirm that my phone/app reads only CR2 files.

What can I do?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. Even the previously imported CR3 files are not readable. I am using OnePlus 7 pro.

As a temporary solution, I used the weblink lightroom.adobe.com to import the CR3 files. These got synced to the LR mobile as well, but it took a lot more time to import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain me how does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the weblink: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Login using your credentials and you'll be able to access the lightroom files and folders in libraries. Upload CR3 files there and they'll get synced to the LR app in mobile. You can edit it using your mobile app then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines