• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile - Watermark on "save to camera roll"

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance this feature will find it's way to Lightroom mobile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

This Adobe help doc is a good reference to keep bookmarked: Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

It's here: Sharing Options > Watermark. Include watermark in your photos while sharing or saving them to camera roll. Customize the watermark. Learn more

Image result for lightroom mobile save with watermark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's already there (was introduced in the December update). Check that you're using the latest version, then you'll find the Watermark feature in the Settings>Sharing Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe help doc is a good reference to keep bookmarked: Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

It's here: Sharing Options > Watermark. Include watermark in your photos while sharing or saving them to camera roll. Customize the watermark. Learn more

Image result for lightroom mobile save with watermark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.. I didn't see that. Although I'd like to be able to style it like I can on the desktop version with my logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to do that in Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry no - It is a text only watermark so if you want to add a png of a logo for example that isn't possible at this time. You can add this as a feature request though in the RequestFeature link accessed by tapping on the Lr logo > Help & Support > Request a feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... This does not work on my Lightroom app at all.  The watermark capability IS featured.  But despite setting it with my copyright name and activating, no watermark shows in any of my shared photos online.  Any insight on what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shakoure - Can you post a screen shot of your settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3E056A38-4301-4DF3-9E3E-9750614C9350.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it and it worked for me but what I noticed is that you won’t see the watermark in Lightroom but when you save it to your photo album it will show up and be visible in that photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not longer supported, and also you can't add a logo image, which would be convienent , and ability to save to device the watermark, or export to device  would be nice as a preset so you just add watermark and save.. but Adobe is stupid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please let us know what you mean by "is no longer supported"?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Watermarks no longer works on my Lr mobile as well. Why did you guys change this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines