Highlighted

Lightroom mobile zoom in

Aug 30, 2018

Copy to clipboard

Copied

With Lightroom mobile 3.4 i can‘t zoom in to 100% with a Double tip, it seems that it only zoom in to 50%, this is the case if i stopped the Synchronisation , when i started the Synchronisation i‘m able to zoom in to 100% with a Double tip.......

Configuration iPad Pro iOS 12 beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom mobile zoom in

Aug 30, 2018

Copy to clipboard

Copied

With Lightroom mobile 3.4 i can‘t zoom in to 100% with a Double tip, it seems that it only zoom in to 50%, this is the case if i stopped the Synchronisation , when i started the Synchronisation i‘m able to zoom in to 100% with a Double tip.......

Configuration iPad Pro iOS 12 beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I believe that to zoom into close detail, at the very least, the Smart Preview needs to be accessed if it isn't currently local on the device.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2018

Copy to clipboard

Copied

The original Images are on the iPad imported via sd card reader

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Were the imported recently or a while ago? The application will store the photos locally initially but, as others are accessed and edited will manage it local space automatically leaving the full res versions in the cloud, accessing them when required.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2018

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I only work with Lightroom mobile and never upload my photos into the cloud, so i stopped the cloud synchronisation from the beginning, all my photos are on my iPad with enough space, in the prevoius Version it was never a problem to zoom in to 100%, this problem occurs since version 3.4, i nstalled Lightroom again, tested it with old photos and imported new photos , for me it seems that this is a bug......

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines