• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i go to a lightroom mobile help page i get confused as to what program i should be running.  So for example going to the "Capture photos with Lightroom for mobile (iOS)" page i see referenced "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom" and "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile" and "Lightroom for mobile" and "Lightroom cc" and "Lightroom app" and "Lightroom".  Are these all the same app?  Which one should i search for in the ios app store?  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge there is only ONE Lr Mobile app. Although there are versions for iOS and Android.

You can't install the iOS version on an Android device and vice-versa.

What is the exact problem you are having? What are you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture photos with Lightroom for mobile (iOS).  I can follow the directions and get to the "Tap Camera or Take Photo to quickly access Lightroom's in-app camera".  If i then tap camera ormtake photo im in lr as if I'd just launched lr.  No camera options come up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't use the Lr Mobile app on my phone. So I have no personal experience with it.

Hopefully someone will see your post and have a solution for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines