Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Monthly, I pay for Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom. I also use the Mobile version of Lightroom to edit mobile photos. Recently I found I can’t use functions ‘selective’ and ‘retouch’ without upgrading to Premium? That means I would have to pay €4,99/month more to use these 2 buttons? This was always included in my subscription. What's the specific reason? Can I no longer use these functions without paying more?

Many thanks in advance.

1843CCAC-9FEA-46CB-AA07-B9BC219643A7.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is it possible that you are logged in as a different user as the one you are paying a subscription for?
The account that you are showing has never had any subscription.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, it looks like you are using an older version of the app, please update to the latest version which is 5.3.1.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Omg 🤦🏼‍:female_sign: I’m such a dummy. You were right! I was logged in with my Google account and my subscription is linked with my Hotmail account. 

Thank you SO much for noticing! 

Lore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines