• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom needs to be updated for new ipads! (Black borders)

Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm just hoping someone official from Adobe is reading this, I just got my new iPad pro 11", wanting to unleash it's full power on the amazing lightroom CC iOS app..

Turns out that this app is still optimized only for 9.7" displays, and has HUGE black borders all around it on the new screen. It's being displayed actually smaller than on the old 10.5" iPad which did some sort of upscaling because it had the same aspect ratio at least.

Please, this needs to be updated asap, as the app is unusable as is on the new tablets!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi chfilm

We're sorry Lightroom CC for mobile was not scaled to fit your 11" iPad Pro. The issue that has been addressed in a recent release. Please update to the latest version of Lightroom CC for mobile (v4.0.2) via the App store.

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!

LRCC was the first app I installed on my 11“ iPad Pro. My first thought was WTF????

Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the warning. My 11" iPad Pro is coming in the next few days

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi chfilm

We're sorry Lightroom CC for mobile was not scaled to fit your 11" iPad Pro. The issue that has been addressed in a recent release. Please update to the latest version of Lightroom CC for mobile (v4.0.2) via the App store.

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines