• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom new Handy

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe ein neues Handy und meldete mich mit meinem Account an. Auf einmal waren alle Bilder weg obwohl es mein Acc war. Nun sind alle Presets weg aber auf dem alten Handy ist alles wie vorher. Wie kann das sein, dass ich auf zwei Handys mit einem Account angemeldet bin und dann siwas passiert? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a question about Lightroom Classic? Or Lightroom? Or Lightroom Mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the Lightroom Mobile forum. Please post your question there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, LrM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindy, when I check for the email address I see on the community forums here, I see a free account.  Only paid Lightroom subscribers have the ability to sync photos to our server (and therefore sync between devices like your old and new phones).  Sync is a paid, premium feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn du einen Lr Free-Account zu einem neuen iPhone transferieren möchtest, ist der sicherst Weg, ein iOS backup vom alten Handy zu machen und dann das neue von die backup aufzusetzen. Damit bleiben alle deine Daten erhalten. - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Guido,

ich hoffe du kannst mir evtl. auch in meiner Angelegenheit weiterhelfen.

Ich habe mein Handy von Samsung zu Apple gewechselt und nutze die kostenfreie Version von LR mobil.

Ich habe allerdings etliche gekaufte Presets und viele bearbeitete Bilder auf meinem Samsung, welche ich natürlich gerne mitnehmen möchte. Könntest du mir hierbei helfen?

VG

Dajana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bei mir ist das gleiche, wie komm ich wieder zu meinem gehabten Profil? Es war sehr viel Arbeit die ganzen Fotos und gekauften Filter wieder umzumelden:.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Diana2260835295ka 

I see no Lightroom subscription for your account.  Are you using the free version of Lightroom, or did you possibly sign into Lightroom with a new and different account?

If you are using the free version of Lightroom, and you have deleted and reinstalled the app, please understand that the free app does not sync or backup files to cloud storage.  When the free Lightroom app is deleted the images and presets inside the app are deleted too.  If you did delete Lightroom, the only solution is to restore your device from an iTunes/iCloud backup.  If you have no device backup to restore, I hope it is possible to reimport photos & presets, or recreate your own user presets.

@Dajana5E58 , I understand it will not be possible for you to restore a Samsung backup onto you iPhone device.  Do you still have Lightroom installed on your Samsung device?  If all your images and presets still exist on your Android device, and you do not wish to subscribe to Lightroom to let your work sync to both old and new devices, my suggestion is to see if a 7-day free trial is available to you on Lightroom's purchase options page.  If so, see if you can sync over your work within the 7-day free trial period, and then cancel the subscription before the paid subscription starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines