Highlighted

Lightroom on iPad OS merging photo

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could any one please guide me how to merge my hdr photo on Lightroom iPad OS? Or if I necessary need to purchase another app like Affinity Photo? I wish to finish the job in Lightroom, as I have recently switch the work to iPad now. Thnak you for your time

Moose

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom on iPad OS merging photo

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could any one please guide me how to merge my hdr photo on Lightroom iPad OS? Or if I necessary need to purchase another app like Affinity Photo? I wish to finish the job in Lightroom, as I have recently switch the work to iPad now. Thnak you for your time

Moose

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HDR Merge isn't available on iOS yet, but you can add your vote to the feature request on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/feature-request-hdr-with-imported-images-for-...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@selondob Thank you for your informative reply. I've already made a vote to the following link you have suggested. One more question please, do you suggest any app of iOS to get the job done for now? 

Thank you 

Mooose

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0