• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on iPhone is not showing up in Creative Cloud - Help please!

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i have photos in Lightroom on my iPhone, there seems to be no way to get them to show up in my Creative Cloud. They show up at lightroom.abobe.com but never Creative Cloud (aka assets.adobe.com)

This means that none of my other adobe products can see them.

iPhone is new SE 2020

Lightroom app on that phone says it is v. 5.4.2 25D6ES

I tried creating an Album on phone called All and automatically adding all old and new photos to it and sharing it, but no luck.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two cloud spaces are seperate although both contribute the amount of CC storage you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to move Lightroom stuff into Creative Cloud? I dont understand why they are separate but moving past that, how do i get the Lightroom stuff into a place i can access/use it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your workflow/the final destination and how do you plan to share the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for sticking with me!  

Here was my goal originally: 

- on iPhone, take photo from within Lightroom app. (or with iPhone cam and auto-import)

- quick edits using phone if needed or time permits. 

- gmail now has direct access to all Creative Cloud files, libraries, and mobile creations, anything at assets.adobe.com, so i could immediately email the edited version, and still have the original and edit in my CC cloud if i wanted to mess with it later, run photoshop filters over it, drag it onto a website I am building in Muse, etc.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does sharing via Email direct from Lightroom, either individually or using a link for multiple photos not suit your workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe 5-10 percent, if i have no plans to keep the photo but just send someone the pic i took.  

I found a solution, and it isnt too painful.  

I installed the Creative Cloud App on my phone.  To my delight, instead of having just the usual "files, libraries, mobile creations", it had a 4th tab, Lightroom!  Now this by itself was not immediately useful, but I created a Library called "Lightroom" ( for now, i could create others like "portraits" or "bobs bday party") and its easy to copy files from the Lightroom Tab, into these Library folders.  and they show up almost instantly. And since they are now in Creative Cloud not Lightrooms separate cloud, I can use them in all my Adobe apps, drag and drop onto a website, and do all the things i want (including emails or re editing on my desktop). 

In short, the iPhone CC app is slicker than the current desktop version!

Thanks for your patience and getting me to talk out what i wanted made me give the phone CC a try so thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines