• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom phone and tablet versions have different toolbar location

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I work on Lightroom both mobile and PC. Recently I bought tablet with Android to work with Lightroom on my photos and figured out that tablet Lightroom has different layout of the user interface than mobile version. And more precisely - mobile version has toolbar at the bottom of the screen (red outline on the attached picture) whereas tablet version has toolbar at right side of the screen (green outline). Is it adjustable feature? How I can move the toolbar to the bottom of the screen from the side in tablet Lightroom app? App version on both devices is 6.0.0. Regards

134701411_1040696079749956_3745180281934701990_n.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone provide an answer? I have the same question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't, the layout is the layout - different devices. The iPad is like the desktop version. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines