Highlighted

Lightroom premiere not working on mobile

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've recently upgraded my iPhone, and ever since I can't get my subscription working on Lightroom. On my subscriptions on my phone it is all up to date and paid for, yet it keeps telling me to renew over and over again on the app! I've tried redownloading the app, signing in and out again and nothing!

Please help! Other wise I'm paying for an app I cannot use!

TOPICS
iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom premiere not working on mobile

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've recently upgraded my iPhone, and ever since I can't get my subscription working on Lightroom. On my subscriptions on my phone it is all up to date and paid for, yet it keeps telling me to renew over and over again on the app! I've tried redownloading the app, signing in and out again and nothing!

Please help! Other wise I'm paying for an app I cannot use!

TOPICS
iOS, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah

I see you posted this help request about 40 minutes ago, but our system shows you subscribed successfully about 10 minutes ago.  Is this working OK for you now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks for the quick response!

Yes got it working again, went into a bit of a search through forums and managed to get it working!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0